Ellen and Madonna are basically the same person.
1. He makes sure that the picture will be what the fan wants. Her with her idol. He even admits that it’s not all about him - that when fans are meeting celebrities they want the celebrity to acknowledge them, not just the other way around.
2. In this video, Tom asks every single fan he takes a picture with what their name is. He doesn’t have to; he could just try and get through them as quick as possible. He knows they have been waiting to meet him for a long time and so makes it worthwhile.
3. He doesn’t have to say this. That’s why it’s so nice, because he didn’t have to say it. He may or may not know this will make her day, but the reasoning doesn’t matter. She is obviously nervous - it’s like he’s reminding her that he’s as normal and as human as she is.
4. By now he’s taken pictures with every fan there, signed anything they wanted him to and he’s being hurried, but despite this he wants to make sure that they all got what they wanted. Like before, he knows how long they’ve been waiting and it’s likely they won’t get this opportunity again.
5. These are his parting words to the fans there. You would expect them to thank him (which they do) for using up what little spare time he has, but instead he thanks them. It’s clear he knows that without his fans he wouldn’t be as successful as he is.
6. He winds down his window to wave goodbye to them, even though the man driving is eager to get him to where he needs to be. He looks happier than the fans receiving the gesture, like he revels in seeing other people happy. The main thing here and in the rest is that he doesn’t have to do things, but he still does. I think, aside from his astounding acting and looks, this is why he’s so popular. (video)
no supernatural moment will ever beat the dean scream idgaf
Supernatural 30 Day Challenge - Day 12
Day 12 - Favorite Funny Moment
Dean’s scream. And his face. And “That was scary!”. Fantastic and hilarious no matter how many times I watch it.
Lol never thought id see this xD…
Season 4, Episode 6.
17minutes and 20 seconds in.
best scream I’ve ever heard
SEVEN HOURS AT TEH COMPUTER FOR THIS MONSTER.
” Um. Hm. You… you told me once that you weren’t a hero. Um. There were times that I didn’t even think you were human. But let me tell you this, you were the best man and the most human…. human being that I have ever known, and no one will ever convince me that you told me a lie. And so… there. I was so alone and I owe you so much. Please, there’s just one more thing. One more thing. One miracle, Sherlock, for me. Don’t be… dead. Would you do that, just for me? Just stop it, stop this…”
ALL IN GALLIFREYAN.
Because I love you.
I JUST REALIZED
IT’S OVER NINE THOUSAND
I CAN DIE HAPPY NOW
Princess Victoria of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld, Duchess of Kent and Strathearn, Queen Victoria’s mother.
I love this quote. I love this movie.
This scene impressed me so much when I first saw it. It still fills me with… idk something. I love it.
Still one of my favorite lines from a movie ever.
That people v. person thing might be my favorite movie line from the 90s.
I don’t understand the USA, all your roads are straight and all your cities look like they were planned using Excel.
Everyone knows the only way to build a city is to wait until a bunch of tiny villages merge together over centuries and create a sprawling clusterfuck of winding roads that make no sense and have no street signs and are impossible to navigate unless you’ve lived there all your life.